8 week Mindfulness & Self-Worth Course (Mar-Apr 2016)
Often in life we run on ‘automatic’, never really stopping to ask ourselves who we are becoming or what we really want in our lives ; things just become habitual from the smallest to the biggest. In order to become ‘mindful’ in our lives, for our own benefit, as well as others, we need to stop being ‘mindless’.
Mindfulness can be described as knowing what is happening,
while it’s happening, without preference.
Hundreds of studies, including MRI scans, have shown that Mindfulness can:
- Increase Positive mood, Physical & Psychological health
- Provide a sense of Autonomy and Resilience
- Reduce Depression and relapses
- Help create an inner peace and sense of well-being
Because Mindfulness has so many benefits for everyone it is now being prescribed by Doctors and is being taught in primary schools, as well as in Parliaments, Businesses and Corporations.
In this 8 week course you will:
- Find how Mindfulness helps every aspect of our lives.
- Familiarise yourself with habitual mental habits and emotions, and learn how not to be run by them.
- Learn what Meditation is and is not.
- Practice ‘being’ and staying in the moment.
- Learn how to increase your Self-Worth.
- Discover and practice techniques for difficult issues.
Call Denise 07958 341475 for more information on the course.
Read what past participants have said about the last course.
Course Format / Payment
- 8 week course, each session will last 90 minutes.
- The course material (included guided meditations) will be sent each week by email.
- Full payment required in advance, either by UK Cheque, Cash, PayMobile, BACS/Electronic Transfer, Paypal (for Credit Cards & Foreign Currencies, fee around 3.5% will be added).
Location: Nuffield Twickenham, TW2 7SX
There will be no session on Tuesday 29th March 2016
- Tuesday 1st March 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 8th March 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 15th March 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 22nd March 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 5th April 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 12th April 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 19th April 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 26th April 2016 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Booking is now closed – If you couldn’t make these dates please register your interest in future courses by contacting Denise
Denise Bosque is a Mindfulness Practitioner and a member of the Mindfulness Association. She’s also a Personal Development Coach & Therapist. Read More
You must log in to post a comment.