21 Coaching Tips
Recently, whilst clearing my office, I came across a list of interesting quotes… I have no idea where it came from, but it made me smile. In my business of coaching and therapy, most of these quotes/tips apply to just about everybody.
So read them and see which ones resonate the most with you and then, perhaps, decide to use one or two of them to empower yourself. Try it for a week and then choose a couple more. They are, after all, built on common sense!
Also tell me which are your favourites and what others you could add…
- No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.
- Most people will be about as happy as they decide to be.
- Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
- Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.
- Success stops when you do.
- When your ship comes in… make sure you are willing to unload it.
- You will never “have it all together”.
- Life is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the trip!
- The biggest lie on the planet: “When I get what I want, I will be happy.”
- The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.
- I’ve learned that ultimately “takers” lose and “givers” win.
- Life’s precious moments don’t have value unless they are shared.
- If you don’t start, it’s certain you won’t arrive.
- We often fear the thing we want the most.
- He or she who laughs… lasts.
- Yesterday was the deadline for complaints.
- Look for opportunities, not guarantees.
- Life is what’s coming, not what was.
- Success is: getting up one more time.
- Now, is the most interesting time of all.
- When things go wrong… don’t go with them.