8 week Mindfulness & Resilience Course (Oct-Nov 2017)
Often in life we run on ‘automatic’, never really stopping to ask ourselves who we are becoming or what we really want in our lives ; things just become habitual from the smallest to the biggest. In order to become ‘mindful’ in our lives, for our own benefit, as well as others, we need to stop being ‘mindless’.
Mindfulness can be described as knowing what is happening, while it’s happening, without preference.
Hundreds of studies, including MRI scans, have shown that Mindfulness can:
- Increase Positive mood, Physical & Psychological health
- Provide a sense of Autonomy and Resilience
- Reduce Depression and relapses
- Help create an inner peace and sense of well-being
Because Mindfulness has so many benefits for everyone it is now being prescribed by Doctors and is being taught in primary schools, as well as in Parliaments, Businesses and Corporations.
In this 8 week course you will:
- Find how Mindfulness helps every aspect of our lives.
- Familiarise yourself with habitual mental habits and emotions, and learn how not to be run by them.
- Learn what Meditation is and is not.
- Practice ‘being’ and staying in the moment.
- Learn how to increase your Self-Worth.
- Discover and practice techniques for difficult issues.
- 8 week course, each session lasts 90 minutes.
- Transcript sent each week by email, and as a whole manual on completion.
- Recording of guided meditations available to download.
The Maris Practice, 13 Baylis Mews, Twickenham TW1 3HQ
Spaces are limited so please book as early as possible.
£180 including manual and weekly audio recording.
- Thursday 5th October 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday 12th October 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday 19th October 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
There will be no session on Thursday 26th October 2017
- Thursday 2nd November 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday 9th November 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday 16th November 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday 23rd November 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday 30th November 2017 from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
If you can’t make these dates please register your interest in future courses by contacting Denise
Full payment required in advance, either by UK Cheque, Cash, PayMobile, BACS/Electronic Transfer, Paypal (to pay by Credit Cards & Foreign Currencies, the 3.5% corresponding fee will be added).
If you are paying using Paypal or Credit card use the link below. For all other payment methods Denise will contact you back with payment details.
Payment using Paypal or Credit Card
Denise Bosque is a Mindfulness Practitioner and a member of the Mindfulness Association. She’s also a Personal Development Coach & Therapist… read more