5 situations when you shouldn’t use Mindfulness
Here are five situations when you shouldn’t use Mindfulness:
- When you want to be really reckless and couldn’t care about the consequences of your actions.
- When you hate the idea of being in control of your own emotions.
- When you want your relationships to fail.
- When you don’t want to look after yourself.
- When you don’t want to change anything in your life or yourself.
You see, the problem with mindfulness is that it permeates every part of our lives doesn’t it – unless of course, we make the mindful decision to be mindless!
PS: Can you multitask and be mindful? I’ll give you my take on this in an upcoming post but I’d be interested to have your opinion…
I have the same question! I actually just wrote about this today and then found your post.