Map, Access, Parking & Covid-19 Protocol
- Bus: 110, 267, 281, 290, 490, R70
- Train: Twickenham
- Tube: Richmond
- Car Parking in streets around Denise’s practice (identified as WT – West Twickenham) now requires a permit Monday to Saturday, 8.30am to 6.30pm.
- Denise will cover the cost but it is important you text the following information to the following information to her mobile (07958 341 475) BEFORE you arrive so she can purchase the permit:
- Car Registration
- Starting time of your parking
239 Kensington High St, London W8 6SN
Please note Denise…
– has been fully vaccinated.
– is being tested regularly for Covid-19.
Prior to your arrival
1. Ensure you have the NHS Covid-19 App installed on your mobile device.
2. Review the Coronavirus checklist (see next).
3. Bring your mobile and a mask.
At your arrival
1. Put your mask on (until you sit down).
2. Scan the QR code.
3. Wash your hands or use the provided gel/wipes.
4. Complete the Coronavirus checklist form.
During the session
1. Once sat you can remove your mask.
2. Put your mask on when you leave the room.
⬜ I don’t have any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
⬜ I haven’t been in contact with a person who has coronavirus for 14 days
⬜ I’ve checked-in by scanning the QR Code below using the NHS Covid-19 APP