- Lack of communication
- Feeling misunderstood
- Trying to keep the peace
These are just some of the myriad of problems relationships often go through.
Couples are often at a loss as to how they reached such a level of negativity and that’s when they can’t see the wood for the trees! Blaming, judging and resenting will not change anything, it will just dig you both in deeper negativity.
The core of any good relationship is Respect, Openness and Persistence.
- What you both really want and how you aspire to be in this relationship
- What’s preventing this
- What your Values are and if they are aligned
- Help you get clarity to move forward. I do this using various methods and strategies
- How to manage your responses to each other better
- Help you to manage out of control emotions
- Effective and Nonviolent Communication
A wonderful spin-off, whilst working on improving your relationship, is you own Personal Development; you will grow and be richer for the experience whatever happens.
It must be said in order to embark on Couples Coaching you both must be willing to want to improve your relationship and at least have the first meeting with the 3 of us present. I am impartial and am there to move you on and give you effective strategies to do so. It is very pro-active.
The good thing is that at least you recognise the problems and are not sticking your head in the sand, you are being pro-active now and starting is always the most difficult.
If you are interested in discovering more please contact me and I will send you a questionnaire.